Saturday, November 26, 2005

Thanksgiving

Thanksgiving in Texas!

We weren't able to come back to Utah for Thanksgiving so we had our own with some friends (Jodi Pope and her girls) and family members (Michelle, Steve, Izabella & Isaia. Kelsi & Tyler Comer) who also lived there.


From Left: Kami, Isaia, Izabella, Trey, Kali

The kids loved the individualized place settings I made. They were turkeys with a trail mix snack. As you can see, the boys are busy picking out the goods (m&m's).

I think they're ready to be served their Thanksgiving dinner!



Yes, that is my sexy husband! He goes through these phases ;)

I (with help from Matt & Michelle) made these pies: apple, pumpkin and lemon merengue. This is the year I taste tested my dad's Dutch Apple pie against a pastry chef's (who is a friend) apple pie. Sorry to say that good 'ol dad's won! I bake it every year since and everybody LOVES it.



Steve is having the time of his LIFE!


Thanks buddy for takin' one for the team.



Cute little squirts



Kelsi Comer having a good time getting all messy with baby Cole, what a good sport.



Uh... yeah... that's us.
Relatively small group but we had a great time.
Happy Turkey Day!



No comments:

Post a Comment