
Yes I am aware that Easter was a month ago! However, better late than never right? We had a beautiful day. It was great.
We started off with a
yummy breakfast then gave the kids their little Easter baskets from mom and dad which were so cute and had scrumptous, no-sugar chocolate in them from AmberLynn Chocolates... awesome!




Ella digging in to her white chocolate Easter bunny. (It was comforting knowing that it didn't have sugar :D)
Mom & Dad even got a beautiful Easter basket... yummy!
Then we went hiking in Snow Canyon with G'ma, G'pa, Uncle Aaron and soon to be Aunt Nadia. We did the Butterfly trail in hopes we weren't too late to see all the butterflies... we saw ONE! At least there was that. ;D

As always, a good time was had by all and my darling Trey came prepared!


Here's the story about the dress. (The bunny ears were soft and fuzzy and only $1 so how could I pass that up?) Now the dress we walked by in Urban Renewal, I held it up to her, she smiled, the boys oooed and aahhhed and then I went to hang it up again. She wasn't about to let that happen. She hung on to that thing... hugged it. She's 1! I didn't think that sort of stuff happened this young. Apparently it does, and it really was precious. So, the Easter dress was chosen.
We went to G'pa's for Easter dinner and the egg hunt. The other grandkids couldn't make it so my boys went to town!

Trey had so many eggs he had to switch his basket out for a HUGE one G'pa had, then continued to persuade G'ma to carry it for him as he ran from egg to egg.










No comments:
Post a Comment