Feb. 3, 2009Sugar and Spice and
Everything nice...I can't believe it's been a year already! My baby is growing up too fast. We have all had so much fun with her this last year. She is so sweet, she just lights up the room. She has a contagious laugh and a beautiful smile that's now a little toothy... so cute. We are all so grateful to have her in our lives.
I'm not a "spoil the princess" kind of person, but I couldn't resist the little crown for her special day, and we were playing with the boa in the store and she loved it. Made her laugh every time she felt it.
(I just wanna pinch those little legs.)
"Milestones" & Characteristics
- Says: all variations of mom, dadda, and is mimicking sounds of words very well.
- She has 6 teeth, 4 on top, 2 on bottom.
- She weighs 20 lbs., and daddy is very pleased that he can now move her into a forward facing car seat.
- She loves to be sung to (always has) and now loves to dance! She dances anytime she hears some kind of beat... so much fun.
- She crawls very fast, walks along furniture very well, and LOVES to climb! Yikes. I have to keep a close watch on her. Every morning I have to shut all the bathroom doors, put a guard on the stairs, and take down the boys bunkbed ladder (her favorite to climb). I've caught her a few times when she's actually made it all the way to Cole's bed on top! Crazy girl. Scary!
- She is a momma's girl! Which is fun for me actually, but she is now more adventurous and will lean for others, give them a quick gentle love and cuddle, then come back to mom. So sweet.


Bryce, Hannah, G'pa Taylor, Trey, Cole, Nadia, G'ma Helen, Aaron. Michelle & Izzy showed up after this picture. Such family love and support! G'ma Helen with Ella
Opening Presents


I love this picture of her!
"I can reach it!"





"Happy Birthday to You!"

Ella dove into the cake the second I set her on the table. If you look close, you can see a perfect little baby hand print on the edge of the cake. Then she wasn't quite sure what to do after that... it's sticky!
But it didn't take her long to figure itout.
The bib didn't do any good, her whole dress was pink!

Now Sit Back, Relax, and Enjoy your first official Sweet Treat!


No comments:
Post a Comment